Become A Member
As a member of Mipham Shedra, you are an integral part of our Sangha and its Mission. Your membership supports the Temple and our resident teacher. Your contributions also provide for:
• Promotion and preservation of the practices and teachings of Tibetan Buddhism
• Support for your meditation practice and other Dharma activities such as classes, retreats and pujas
• Opportunity to meet privately with Lhoppön Rinpoche to discuss your practice
• Significant discounts on retreats, classes and teaching events
• Advanced notification of visiting teachers, classes, and Temple events
• Special preference when arranging personal services such as weddings, funerals and memorial services
Suggested Membership Donation Options
BECOME A MEMBER
Select your Membership Option below and click on “Subscribe” to signup for a monthly payment subscription. Please send an email to email@example.com when you become a member. Thank You!
Once a member you will receive an email with your login credentials to sign in and access the “Members Only” sections of the website.
Donations to Mipham Shedra support Lhoppön Rinpoche’s Mission of promoting the preservation and practice of Tibetan Buddhism. In the past, we have focused on providing support for our Colorado Temple; sending financial aid to the Buddhist nuns in Bir, India through our ‘Robes for Nuns” project; and providing financial aid for the stray and abandoned animal program in Bir, India.
Donations to our Support Mipham Shedra Fund will go towards maintaining Mipham Shedra and all that that requires.
Your donations will help Lhoppön Rinpoche’s Vision and Mission become a reality for the benefit of all beings and will help perpetuate Buddha Shakyamuni’s unbroken transmission lineage.
Support Mipham Shedra Fund – This fund supplements our membership dues to pay for Mipham Shedra expenses.
Whenever you shop Amazon, follow this link and a small donation will be made to Mipham Shedra.